To make sure Renovating for Profit's messages aren't sent to your spam or junk folder, try adjusting your filters to always receive emails from trusted email domains like Renovatingforprofit.com.au
If your email provider isn't listed below, you can ask them how to add a domain to your safe senders list:
- Click the Down arrow in the search box at the top of any Gmail page.
- Type “renovatingforprofit.com.au” into the From field.
- Click Create filter with this search in the bottom right.
- Check the box next to “Never send it to Spam”.
- Click Create Filter.
- Click Options and then More Options.
- Under Preventing junk email, click “Safe and blocked senders”.
- Click Safe senders.
- Type “renovatingforprofit.com.au” and click Add to list.
- Click the Home tab.
- Click Junk in the top left, and and select Junk E-mail Options from the drop-down.
- Click the Safe Senders tab.
- Click Add and type “renovatingforprofit.com.au”.
- Click OK and then click Apply.
- Click the Help icon in the top right, and select Settings from the drop-down.
- Click Filters on the left and then click the Add + button.
- Type “RenovatingForProfit” as the Filter name.
- Next to sender, select “Contains” and enter “@renovatingforprofit.com.au” in the second box.
- In the section under “Then deliver mail to the following folder”, select Inbox.
- Your new filter will save when you navigate away from the page.